Join Our Team
Pneuma’s Mission Statement is to provide outstanding counseling from highly trained professionals to those who are hurting and who want healing in their lives and in their relationships.
Working at Pneuma
- Supportive work environment
- Incentivized income structure for pre-licensed (LPC, LSW, etc).
- Competitive salary for fully licensed
- Flexible work schedule
- Furnished office space
- Professional business cards
- Training stipend for professional development
- W2 status for both licensed and pre-licensed therapists
- Liability insurance coverage
- Health insurance package including dental and vision for full time therapists
- 401(k) and ROTH retirement offering
- Professional photo for the website shot on an iPhone
- Stocked fridge with LaCroix for therapist staff to enjoy
- Scented candles
Full Time Clinical Therapist Position
- Priority to therapists who are interested in working with trauma, couples, or sex addiction/partners of sex addicts
- Candidates should be proactive, self-assured, independent, flexible, attuned, highly attentive; engaging clients with solid clinical judgement and decision-making ability.
- Has an interest in working with specific populations (e.g. trauma, couples’ therapy, sexuality, spiritual integration, etc.)
- Interest in working in private practice setting and willingness to partner in building caseload over time
- Supportive, collaborative mindset towards Pneuma staff
- Priority given to clinicians seeking fuller caseload (average of 25 client hours per week
- Willingness to build the Pneuma brand through content and media engagement.
- Interest and experience in working with multicultural issues
- Drive to be become a subject matter expert in areas of interest and a willingness to niche oneself
- Ability to manage time and administrative tasks such as note taking
- Fully licensed interested in compensated supervision of provisionally licensed clinicians.